iOS iPhone Travel
SBB Mobile offers you timetable information in real time. You also have your own ticket machine with you in this app – wherever you are.
Please note: for customers of SBB Businesstravel there is an "SBB Mobile Business" app.
SBB Mobile is your mobile connection to public transport and works on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
SBB Mobile is available in English, German, French and Italian and the functions it offers include the following:
• Timetable enquiries for national, international and city connections.
• Search for stations, stops and (contact) addresses with GPS support, connections with carriage of bicycles and barrier-free connections.
• Display of connections and travel information (in real time).
• Occupancy forecast.
• "Take me home" function.
• Departure and arrival tables.
• Display of interim stops as well as journey information in real time.
• Map views of start and destination locations.
• Calendar import and e-mailing of timetable connections.
• Selection of favourites.
• Purchasing and display of public transport tickets in Switzerland for up to 8 passengers.
• The offer includes single tickets, fare network tickets, 1-day travelpasses, supersaver tickets, class upgrades and seat reservations for Switzerland.
• Payment can be made by credit card or PostFinance card. The precondition is one-off registration in SBB Ticket Shop (menu item "Tickets").
Further information: www.sbb.ch/mobile
The update fixes various bugs.
If you are unsure about anything, you can find more information in the app under «Settings – Support». If we still haven’t been able to answer your question or you have a suggestion, please tell us using the contact form under «Settings – Support – Contact form».