The Official Potsdam Audio Guide
Embark upon a unique and exciting journey of the state capital of Potsdam and enjoy the historical town centre in a unique and individual way.
Frederick II, the architect Jan Bouman and Countess Wilhelmine of Lichtenau accompany you on an animated tour brought to life with sounds, music and images. Together they will guide you to over 30 points of interest in the city centre and Schiffbauergasse and tell you interesting stories about notable buildings. All you need is your iPhone!
You may want to walk the tour, or listen to it sitting on a bench in the sunshine – the decision is yours! You can listen to it when you want and in whatever order you choose – the itour Guide has been specially designed to meet your individual needs.
The GPS function on this APP uses more Smartphone battery power. The audio-visual tour also works without GPS, so in order to save energy you can switch the GPS function off completely.
This audio guide was produced in cooperation with Potsdam Tourismus Service and itour city guide GmbH. Further information at: www.itour.de and www.potsdam.de
• Route comprising all 30 stations
• High quality audio tour with professional recording artists in english language
• Map with zoom and selectable points of interest
• GPS navigation
• Scrollable menu list with direct selection for all points of interest
• Multiple slide show images for each point of interest.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 30, 2012
- Landeshauptstadt Potsdam
- 169.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data