PlusOne - Country Code Address Book Converter
iOS Universal Travel
PlusOne is the fastest and simplest way to assign international country codes to all your contacts. With just one touch, the app allows you to apply international calling codes to all numbers in your phonebook that don’t already have one. Simple, fast & effective!
How many times do you go to call a number abroad, and get stopped because your contact has no international prefix code? You then have to go into your phonebook, add the correct country code to your contact, and then try and call again. Well, those days are now a thing of a past!
The app also analyzes the percentage of contacts which have calling prefixes, and presents a visual representation of the results in the form of a pie chart. At a quick glance, you can see exactly how many contacts have or don’t have a country code.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
“Brilliantly simple app which is an essential for anybody with a diverse contact list!”
“This app has helped me to finally get on top of all my different international numbers. Top work!”
- Supports every valid country code in the world.
- Analyzes your address book contacts.
- Presents all your contacts in a pie chart, showing which have and which haven’t got
- Can handle address books with thousands of contacts.
- Rapid load times and sleek design.
- No internet connection required.
- Easily view how many phone numbers you have for each contact.
- Edit any contact from within the app.
This application is an essential for anybody with a large contact book, particularly international travelers. Never again will you be caught out when dialing an international number or when using your phone abroad. Download it now!
This app contains OPTIONAL Auto renewal subscriptions for:
- Cloud Backup of contacts
- Monthly or yearly subscriptions
- .99$ for Monthly and 9.99$ for yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
If you have any suggestions or complaints the please feel fee to get in touch via our website:
We value your feedback and are committed to improving our app for our users.
Optimized for iOS 9