We are downtown Pleasanton.
We are the very heart of a vibrant and dynamic city with a rich history and a commitment to an unparalleled quality of life. Our downtown is the treasured center of this special place.
We are tree lined streets, manicured gardens, and wide sidewalks that beckon for a leisurely stroll. We are nearby parks, trails and adjacent neighborhoods where people know and look after one another.
We are dinner under twinkling lights on a perfect California night with the sound of live music in the air. We are lunch at a casual café, a hearty country breakfast, coffee, or a walk up ice cream cone.
We are one of a kind shops with independent owners. We are unique gifts, that perfect outfit, a bottle of local wine, a treat for the kids or even your pet. We are a place where personal service not only exists but thrives.
We are celebrations where residents and visitors gather for parties under the stars, to watch a parade, or to create cherished family memories. We are also a place where every day can be a special occasion.
We are the arts and culture where the Museum on Main and our stunning new Firehouse Arts Center showcase the talent that made our great community and the artists that continue to inspire to this day.
We are alluring, authentic, and comfortable. We invite you rediscover the magic of this special place that is here for you every day.
We are downtown Pleasanton… the name fits.
Minor Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 24, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Appellation America
• Bastrop TX
• Best Thing Ever TV: Unofficial Guide to Best Thing I Ever Ate
• California Downtown Association
• Cupcake TV: Cupcake Wars Unofficial Guide
• David Downie's Paris Timeline
• Destination Hopland
• Diners & Drive-Ins TV - The Unofficial Guide to Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
• Downtown Tracy CA
• E-Town App - Emporia Kansas
• Elkin NC
• Experience Solvang
• Explore Essex
• Fountains at Roseville
• French Quarter 50 Things
• Hackensack Main Street
• Harley Davidson Unofficial Guide
• Harvest Time in Brentwood
• JTP Local News
• Kauai 50 Things
• Liberty MO
• Livermore Valley Wineries
• Lodi Wines
• Main Street Milton
• Man V Food Unofficial Guide
• Maryland Milestones: Explore Anacostia Trails Heritage Area
• Maui 50 Things
• Mountain View Mobile
• Open Studios Art Tour 2013 - Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County
• Rose Hotel - Pleasanton California
• Sacramento Book Review
• Sacramento Metro Fire Department
• San Francisco Book Review
• San Luis Obispo Wineries
• Santa Barbara County Vintners' Association
• Santa Clara Wine Region
• Santa Cruz Mountain Winery App
• Secret Menu Starbucks Edition - A Guide to the Hidden Recipes for Frappuccinos, Teas, Coffees Lattes, Espressos and Refreshers
• Senior Savings
• Suisun Valley
• Sutter Middle School
• Tampa Bay City Deals
• Traverse Traveler
• UC Santa Barbara Student Guide
• Unique Eats TV The Unofficial Guide
• Wineries of Dry Creek Valley