This app was removed from the App Store.
New York Tourist Guide
iOS iPhone Travel
Completely offline New York City tourist guide !!!
Easy-to-use POI search feature.
General information about the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Chrysler Building, Central Park, Grand Central Terminal, MoMA, Museum of Natural History and Guggenheim Museum and list of more than 4,000 POIs.
- more than 4,000 places,
- offline map,
- GPS tracking feature,
- general information,
- categorized data,
- bookmarking feature
- nearby places on map
- search feature
Key Features include:
#More Than 4,000 POIs
- The application provides coordinates and general information about more than 4,000 points-of-interest. The application also lets you directly call the phone number or visit the web site of the selected place. The preferential information such as entrance fee, working hours etc. for museums and attractions can also be viewed.
- Completely offline map, including easy-to-use category selection. The map covers the urban center and the most visited area of the city.
#GPS Tracking Feature
- The location of the user is shown on the map. The POI list is updated and order by distance as the location of the user changes. The application lets the users to query and update their current location by an easy-to-use button on the map.
- All the fundamental information about New York City are listed and easily viewed. The general information include; New York City in general, Language, Currency, Electricity, Weather, Tipping, Health&Safety, Transportation, Airport Transportation and Transportation Cards.
- More than 4,000 points-of-interest are categorized in 11 different groups. The categories can easily be selected and viewed on map. All the POIs are available also as a list, grouped by categories. The 11 easy-to-use categories are; Attraction, Museum, Pharmacy, Park, Grocery, Hospital, Entertain, Cafe, Restaurant, Metro Stations and Police.
- We know that trying to find a POI within a vast number of places will be difficult for you. So, we provide a bookmarking feature. If you think you will be visiting a place later on, or you would like to view the details about a place again, just add the place to your bookmarked places list. The bookmarked places are listed in a different table for ease of use.
#Nearby Places on Map
- For easy access to nearby places, you can easily view all the nearby POIs on map using the "Nearby" button.
- You can easily make search within the POI list. All 3 types of lists are automatically filtered as you change search criteria.