This app was removed from the App Store.
Mount Everest Travel Guide
iOS Universal Travel
Mount Everest, which literally means “the top or the head of the sky,” is the tallest mountain on Earth. The mountain itself touches the borders of Tibet and Nepal and is a part of the Himalayan Range. During 1856, the name of Mount Everest was Peak XV, but the Geographical Society gave it its official name in 1865 in honour of George Everest. Its total height above sea level is 29,029 feet. Despite the fact it is the highest peak in the world, hikers and adventurers from all over the world come and attempt to climb this mountain.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Mount Everest.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Mount Everest. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Mount Everest. Search for places and addresses in Mount Everest. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Mount Everest.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Mount Everest.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Mount Everest. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.