Lonely Planet Havana City Guide
“Sets the standard for guidebook apps. Few can match its content and organization.” – USA Today
Over 9 million Lonely Planet apps downloaded
The world’s favorite guidebook, enhanced with iPhone-smartness
# GPS tracking and offline maps (so you can avoid data roaming charges)
# Hundreds of recommended places to visit & things to do
# Extensive editorial content from our guidebooks
# All wrapped up in an intuitive, easy to use app where everything is only a few touches away
Discover the jewel in Cuba’s crown with Lonely Planet’s Havana City Guide on your iPhone. Take a stroll around the city’s art deco, colonial baroque and Gaudi-esque architecture; get your salsa and rumba moves happening at an exuberant dance class; or simply sit back and drink in a gorgeous Havana sunset. Birthplace of legendary revolutionaries, loved by Hemingway, famous for its cigars, driven by music and dance, blessed with extraordinary dive sites and natural wonders – it’s all at your fingertips with the Havana iPhone City Guide. Brilliant!
# GPS TRACKING & OFFLINE MAPS
- There’s no need to go online to find out where you are or where you’re going. Our detailed street maps are fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full color styling and six-level zoom.
# HUNDREDS OF RECOMMENDED PLACES TO VISIT & THINGS TO DO
- Discover the best of the city with hundreds of author recommended points-of-interest covering sights, shopping, places to eat, places to go out, hotels, activities and events
- Points-of-interest include Lonely Planet reviews, practical information such as opening hours, address, contact details, price range, and map location
- Browse or filter points-of-interest by proximity, neighborhood, or type
# EXTENSIVE EDITORIAL CONTENT FROM OUR GUIDEBOOKS
- City and neighborhood overviews – Get a sense of the city and its neighborhoods so you know what to expect and where you want to explore
- ‘Things to do’ overviews – Hit the ground running after reading up on the local scene for shopping, dining, going out, and hotels
- Background information - Learn more about some of the city's key features and what makes it tick
- Practical information – A need-to-know directory right at your fingertips including how to get around, money and much more
# EASY TO USE
- Swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and filter your selections with a flick of your finger.
- Text search - Whether you're into 'live music' or 'fine dining', every article and point-of-interest in your guidebook is text-searchable
- Personalization - Tailor your City Guide to your tastes by tagging the best points-of-interest as 'favorites'
#LONELY PLANET IMAGES
- If you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers.
If you’re a jetsetter, check out our 130+ (and counting) other city guides and travel phrasebooks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 41.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Amazing World Atlas by Lonely Planet Kids - Educational Geography Game
• Fast Talk by Lonely Planet - Phrasebook with Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Latin American Spanish
• Postcards by Lonely Planet: Free Gorgeous Travel Photo of the Day
• Taiwan: the beautiful isle