London Visitors A-Z for iPad
♦ KEY FEATURES
● Handy visitors offline map with inbuilt search facility.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● Ability to mark up the map with POI, routes and areas.
● No internet connection required, no data roaming charges, works on all devices.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
The London Visitors Map of central London is designed especially for the tourist. The principal feature of the mapping is the highlighting of places of interest, buildings open to the public, theatres, cinemas, selected shops and stores, main shopping streets, main line and underground railway stations and other locations of interest to the visitor. Road information shown includes A and B roads, bus routes and a selection of principal minor roads. This map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis and colour that A-Z are famous for.
With the maps installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime. This application starts up instantly and can find any location on the map immediately. You can also use your inbuilt location services (GPS, Wifi, etc) to locate your position on the map.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great feature for anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instanly on the device.
The map covers an area extending from Charing Cross to:- St. John's Wood, Regent's Park, St. Pancras International Station, Shoreditch, Tower Bridge, Bermondsey, Newington, Westminster, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Earl's Court, Kensington High Street, Bayswater and Maida Vale.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps (the classic “Zuti - London Underground” or the geographically based version “Zuti – London Tube” or if travelling by bus the “Zuti – London Bus”) and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the central London area.
1. Latest map and data.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 27, 2012
- Visual IT Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (33)
- 18.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Barcelona Metro by Zuti
• Barcelona Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Beijing Subway by Zuti
• Beijing Subway for iPad by Zuti
• Berlin Metro by Zuti
• Berlin Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Birmingham Mini A-Z
• Boston Subway by Zuti
• Boston Subway for iPad by Zuti
• Chicago Metro by Zuti
• Chicago Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Edinburgh Mini A-Z
• Glasgow Mini A-Z
• Great Britain Rail - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Great Britain Rail Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Greater London A-Z
• Hong Kong Subway by Zuti
• Hong Kong Subway for iPad by Zuti
• London Bus - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Bus Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Tube - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Tube Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Underground - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Underground Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Visitors A-Z
• Madrid Metro by Zuti
• Madrid Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Manchester Mini A-Z
• Mini London A-Z
• Moscow Metro by Zuti
• New York Subway by Zuti
• New York Subway for iPad by Zuti
• Paris Metro Free by Zuti
• Paris Metro by Zuti
• Rome Metro by Zuti
• Rome Metro for iPad by Zuti
• San Francisco Metro by Zuti
• San Francisco Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Singapore Metro by Zuti
• Tokyo Metro by Zuti
• Tokyo Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Tyne & Wear Metro Free by Zuti
• Tyne & Wear Metro by Zuti
• Vienna Metro by Zuti
• Vienna Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Washington Metro by Zuti
• Washington Metro for iPad by Zuti