iOS iPhone Travel
iTimeZone is a World Clocks Calculator. You choose any past, present, or future date & time for 93,000+ cities, iTimeZone does the tricky time zone math using all daylight savings time transitions.
Scheduling meetings or knowing the time when landing in Singapore is incredibly easy.
- In the App Store's New and Noteworthy section
- At Apple Retail Stores
- At Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2009
- 93,000+ Cities. Included are most cities with a population greater than 5,000, including Greenwich, England for GMT/UTC time.
- Location, Location, Location. iTimeZone lists cities near your location.
- Maps in the App. See any city on a map in iTimeZone or view in the Maps app.
- Make Any City the Current City. Double-tap any city, drag a city to the top, or tap a button in City Info.
- No Network Required for Time Calculations. No Wi-Fi, no mobile signal, no problem. iTimeZone has all its' city time data built-in, great for iPod touch or iPhone owners in areas with spotty reception.
- City Info. See more info about any selected city.
- Quickly see day or night indicators for every city.
- Now. Quickly switch to the current date & time.
- Country Flags. Easily identify a cities' country.
- iOS 4 Multitasking Support
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- All New Design
- Use Groups to Organize Cities
- iOS 11 or later compatible