This app was removed from the App Store.
The Unofficial Guide to the Vatican Museums
iOS iPhone Travel
This is the start of a mysterious and fascinating trip: a voyage across more than 20 centuries of creativity through which art and history intertwine, telling the story of what human ingenuity has created through the ages.
The Vatican Museums begin just beyond a massive bronze door that, like magic, takes you out of Italy and into the smallest country in the world: the Vatican.
The most sought-after stop on the Vatican Museum trail is without doubt the Sistine Chapel however every room is rich in history and precious examples of life from every era.
• No internet required
• Interactive zoomable maps of 3D building
• 120 minutes of storytelling in high quality audio
• iPod/Earphones functions: Play/Pause, Rew, FF, Tap for texts
• Background audio playback
• Suggested route
ItalyGuides.it website has received considerable recognition and international awards during recent years and has been featured in several magazines and TV shows such as:
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Venice department of the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage
- RAI (Italian public Television)
- RSI (Swiss public Television)
- Winner of SMAU Mob App Award 2012
- El Pais
- El Mundo