Hiking Capitol Reef National Park
Capitol Reef National Park is a unique and less visited park. It is known for its beautiful views of the Waterpocket Fold in south central Utah. If you are planning a trip to hike in Capitol Reef, this application is for you. It provides easy-to-use day hike information for most of the park’s day hike trails.
It includes hikes in and around Fruita and hikes found off the Scenic Drive. The hiking maps can be panned and zoomed to make it easy to route your trek and check mileage.
Features for each hike:
The app also includes climate and weather information, so you can plan your adventure for the right time of year.
All this information is contained within the app. The only data that is obtained via the internet is the radar, weather forecast, and one map, the “Trailhead Locations” map.
Even if you aren't heading to Capitol Reef in the next few days, using this app allows you to envision the day when you get a chance to see the incredible beauty of the park.
Note – this app is not a GPS app.
- Updated Fruita sunrise/sunset switch
- Fixed intermittent "Trailhead Locations" map issue
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 25, 2013
- TUA Outdoors, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 23.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bible Verses and Pictures
• Crazy Hurricane Tracks
• Extreme Hurricanes
• Hiking Arches National Park
• Hiking Bryce Canyon National Park
• Hiking Canyonlands National Park
• Hiking Glacier National Park
• Hiking Grand Canyon National Park
• Hiking Grand Teton National Park
• Hiking Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Hiking Joshua Tree National Park
• Hiking Mount Rainier National Park
• Hiking Rocky Mountain National Park
• Hiking Sequoia/King Canyon National Parks
• Hiking Utah's National Parks
• Hiking Yellowstone National Park
• Hiking Yellowstone and Grand Teton
• Hiking Yosemite National Park
• Hiking Zion National Park
• Hiking the Top 11
• Texas Hurricanes