This app was removed from the App Store.
Venda Translation Audio Phrasebook (English to Venda)
iOS Universal Travel
TRANSLATE VENDA TRANSLATION APP (ENGLISH TO VENDA AUDIO PHRASES)
The Translate Venda Translation App (English to Venda audio phrases) includes:
• Over 500 Venda phrases (text with corresponding audio)
• 30 useful phrase topics covering typical everyday situations. Perfect for the traveller or learner!
• High quality audio clips for all phrases, spoken by a Venda mother tongue speaker…grasp the diction and rhythm of the language!
• No reception required once your App is installed – use it any time, anywhere!
• User-friendly navigation system (and search functionality) to help you find the right phrase as you need it
• Venda translation done by language experts from the African Languages Departments of renowned South African Universities
• Informative and refreshing insight into South Africa’s rich linguistic and diverse cultural make-up, written by leaders in the fields of linguistics and social anthropology
The Hello South Africa® Translate Venda Translation App (English to Venda audio phrases) is a fun, easy and effective way to learn how to speak Venda and interact with Venda speakers. Conveniently stored on your mobile phone, it gives you access to the language any time, anywhere and even in the remotest of places!
The best way to get South Africans to warm to you: people really appreciate it when you make the effort to speak to them in their Mother tongues. It’s a great way to connect, to show and gain respect and to experience the vibrant spirit of South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® Translate Venda Translation App (English to Venda audio phrases) makes for the perfect Venda learning and communication tool (both for visitors to South Africa and for local South Africans). It ignites understanding, goodwill and mutual respect with/between the people of our unique and wonderful land, South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® Translate Venda Translation App (English to Venda audio phrases) is a mobile celebration of South Africa’s rich multilingualism and multiculturalism – at your fingertips.
Updates and bugfixes