This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Travel
Log your tracks into GPX standard file format, with easy to use, but powerful GPX Logger!
- works on background in iOS4
- multiple logging modes (continuous, time based, manual)
- organization of your logged tracks into the trips
- view logged tracks directly on iPhone
- export logged tracks into standard GPX format - using iTunes file sharing functionality or send it by email
- core of GPX logger is based on proven Geotag Photos app
What to do with GPX file? Many web or desktop applications support this universal format with track information. For example Google Earth, Garmin Mapsource, Picasa, Aperture, GPS Visualiser and much more.
Do you want complete geotagging solution? Look for Geotag Photos Pro on appStore - it has all functions of GPX Logger plus geotagging desktop application, that can geotag automatically your .JPG or RAW pictures taken by any camera.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- FIX: fixed bug, that caused problems with continuous mode when running in background.
- NEW: support for new iPhone 5 screen resolution
- NEW: improved track rendering on route view screen
- FIX: fixed bug, where removing of trips from different time zones causes crash