iOS iPhone Travel
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.10
• We’ve made updates to make your shopping experience even faster, including an easier to read confirmation page after you’ve made purchases in the app
• We now offer even more options when rebooking your flights after a cancellation
• Full watchOS 2 support to create a more reliable experience for the app on Apple Watch
• Fixes an issue where some SkyMiles Medallion® members weren’t seeing all of their drink vouchers
• Several other bug fixes and stability improvements
Is the app closing immediately when you try to open it? An iOS issue might be causing a problem; please restart your device or make sure you’ve updated to iOS 9.3.2.
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com. We will review all feedback and take it into consideration for future updates.