iOS iPhone Travel
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.11
• Our Track My Bags feature has been completely redesigned to provide a quick summary of your baggage status along with more detailed tracking info
• Added an Upgrade/Standby List button to My Trips so you can always view your spot on the list after you’ve checked in
• Fixed an alignment issue which caused the shopping calendar to show certain dates incorrectly
• Other bug fixes and enhancements
Is the app closing immediately when you try to open it? An iOS issue might be causing a problem; please restart your device or make sure you’ve updated to iOS 9.3.2.
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com. We will review all feedback and take it into consideration for future updates.