The Flight Tracker - Track Flights & Airlines
iOS Universal Travel
-- THE BEST WAY TO ORGANIZE YOUR FLIGHTS --
Track all available flights & airline information worldwide. Follow a flight on the real-time flight map.
Look at the 10-day weather forecast for your destination or read more about the airport.
The Flight Tracker has the most easy-to-use search function on the App Store for finding flights.
- All flights are constantly updated. Terminal & gate changes, delays, arrivals, departures, seating charts and more...
- Low and extra-low traffic data without any performance hit.
The Flight Tracker is built by mobile development professionals who travel a lot. Every task is simple to perform, and all information is beautifully and logically displayed. Sorting through the data of +16.000 airports seems complicated, but The Flight Tracker handles it effortlessly. You won't know how great this application is until you've used it.
DETAILED FEATURES LIST
- Track any flight in the world
- Simple, intuitive flight search
- Detailed Departure and Arrival information
- Terminal and Gate information updated in real-time
- Detailed Aircraft information & Seat Maps
- Automatically synchronizes with your TripIt account
- Plan your flights in Trips
- Layover information is automatically displayed
ALERTS BY PUSH NOTIFICATION FOR
- Scheduled/Actual Departure or Arrival Time changes
- Gate and Terminal changes
- Flight Status changes
- You can also schedule Departure/Arrival reminders (don’t forget to pick up your friend!)
- Find any airport worldwide
- Flight Board of all departures/arrivals per airport
- Easy airport delay info
- Map of all Flights to and from an airport
- Terminal Maps for major airports
- Extended Weather Forecast per Airport (up to 10 days!)
- Find any airline worldwide
- Detailed airline info
- Flight Board and Map of all flights per airline
- Zoom-able Maps with live flight track info and weather service
- World Clock integration
- Offline viewing features enabled for use in airplanes
Flights and settings automatically can be synchronized through the cloud
Flights can be organized in Trips which shows all your flights organized
The Flight Tracker automatically calculates and displays layover times
It is possible to be synced with Trip-It automatically (flights will be imported automatically)
- Sync your flights between your devices using iCloud
- Save and share your flight information via e-mail, text message, Facebook, and Twitter
- Sync with your Calendar
- Save personal notes, label your flights or store flight information of any flight you wish
The Flight Tracker has a user interface specially designed for iPhone and iPad. You’ll actually wonder how you ever managed to travel without The Flight Tracker.
The Flight Tracker - Enjoy your trip!
The Flight Tracker - The best way to organize your flights!
● Yes, we read your requests for a new Design! We worked hard on this new Design and hope you like it...
● Fixed problems with adding some flights in the Airport & Airlines section.
● And fixed some other problems in the App and improved the performance.