This app was removed from the App Store.
Amsterdam Tourist Guide
iOS iPhone Travel
Completely offline Amsterdam tourist guide !!!
General information about Oude Kerk, Dam Square, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum, Anne Frank Haus, Tulip Museum, Rembrandt's House, Hemp Museum, Madame Tussauds, Amsterdam Museum, NEMO and 1,000 more places-of-interest including pharmacies, restaurants, police stations etc.
- about 1,000 places,
- offline map,
- GPS tracking feature,
- general information,
- categorized data,
- bookmarking feature
Key Features include:
#About 1,000 POIs
- The application provides coordinates and general information about nearly 1,000 points-of-interest. The application also lets you directly call the phone number or visit the web site of the selected place. The preferential information such as entrance fee, working hours etc. for museums and attractions can also be viewed.
- Completely offline map, including easy-to-use category selection. The map covers the urban center and the most visited area of the city.
#GPS Tracking Feature
- The location of the user is shown on the map. The POI list is updated and order by distance as the location of the user changes. The application lets the users to query and update their current location by an easy-to-use button on the map.
- All the fundamental information about Amsterdam are listed and easily viewed. The general information include; Amsterdam in general, Language, Currency, Electricity, Weather, Tipping, Health&Safety, Transportation, Airport Transportation and Transportation Cards.
- About 1,000 points-of-interest are categorized in 10 different groups. The categories can easily be selected and viewed on map. All the POIs are available also as a list, grouped by categories. The 10 easy-to-use categories are; Attraction, Museum, Pharmacy, Park, Grocery, Hospital, Entertain, Cafe, Restaurant and Police.
- We know that trying to find a POI within a vast number of places will be difficult for you. So, we provide a bookmarking feature. If you think you will be visiting a place later on, or you would like to view the details about a place again, just add the place to your bookmarked places list. The bookmarked places are listed in a different table for ease of use.