TrapScore - Trap Shoot Scoring
TrapScore is a new program by Zenzel Technologies that provides the ability to track your trap shooting statistics using any iPad device. TrapScore allows you to track not only trap shooting but also track shooting of other targets including soft-air gun targets.
This application allows you to fill in details such as date, location, yardage, and more to define your shoot and then score with singles or doubles.
The available scores are:
* Double: 1 out of 2 or 2 out of 2 or 0 out of 2
* Single: 1 Hit or 1 Miss
With the latest version you can now add support for multiple team members using our Shooter names and tagging feature for each score you add to the database.
You can also backup your database to your computer in iTunes and restore it later to your devices without worrying about loosing your scores.
TrapScore is currently meant for a simple tracking program for trap shooting and practice trap shooting. The program is currently not certified to any standard of trap shooting.
* Disclaimer: With all scoring applications for target shooting you must always exercise caution. Developer is not responsible for any mistakes or accidents caused by application usage. You should always focus on what you are doing and score keeping should be done by another person. *
* Please update to the latest version to fix an issue with crashing on a new shoot with no scores *
* Bug Fixes *
- Fixed bug where table view didn't update after updating or saving shoot information
- Fixed a crash where if a shoot had no scores and then was clicked on, a crash would occur
* Features *
- Automatically adds date to any new shoot.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2012
- Zenzel Technologies
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)
- 0.1 MB