TargetScan - Pistol & Rifle Target Scoring
iOS Universal Sports
Scan. Analyse. Improve.
TargetScan is a specifically designed application for scoring your cards. This innovative tool will not only calculate the score but also analyse your shooting group providing essential statistics that will enable continuous improvement.
• Instant score (with inner tens and decimal scoring)
• Automatic pattern and holes recognition
• Eagle Eye for inspection of close shots (you can refine the shot location)
• Near-scoring gauge accuracy (0.2÷0.5 mm depending on the bullet type)
SHOOTING GROUP ANALYSIS
• Mean Point of Impact (MPI) – the centre of the group: windage and elevation
• Mean Radius, Extreme Spread – to measure your grouping
• Summary Target Plot with all shots in the session
• Heat map showing error patterns over longer periods of time
• Potential Score – check how many points you could gain by bringing the group to the centre
• Print a detailed session report straight from your iPhone using AirPrint
• Email session summary with the pdf report attached
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
SESSIONS DIARY (In-App purchase)
• Keep track of all your sessions and monitor progress
• Add notes to your sessions and empty your drawer – you will always be able to review past results
"Excellent for ISSF - I shoot 10 meter air pistol targets (same as NRA B-40) and this app makes scoring and recording progress wonderfully easy. I put ten shots on each target and I haven't had an error yet. It is so good at determining shot placement it's almost like artificial intelligence. Just make sure to use an official target or the app won't work. With an approved target, it's brilliant."
– Stone Glasgow, United States
"A great tool for getting people to see their shot fall and make adjustments. Good fun as well."
– S7evie P, NSRA Club Instructor, UK
"This app has helped bring our shooters' scores from embarrassing to respectable in just a few short weeks."
– North of 68, Couch, Canada's Arctic
"This App has helped me identify my shooting patterns and is a great tool. It has revitalised my enthusiasm in the sport. Love it."
– FridayB111, Australia
TargetScan supports over 100 disciplines, including:
Air Pistol (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (B-40, B-40/4)
Air Rifle (4.5mm):
・NRA 10m (AR 5/1, AR 5/5, AR 5/10)
・NRA 25ft (TQ-5)
・CMP 10m NMAR 200/600 (AR-SR, AR-MR)
Pistol (.22", 9mm, .32/.38 S&W LWC, .45 ACP SWC):
・NRA 50ft Slow Fire (B-2) and Rapid Fire (B-3)
・NRA 20yd Slow Fire (B-4) and Rapid Fire (B-5)
・NRA 50yd Slow Fire (B-6) and 25yd Rapid Fire (B-8)
・NRA 25yd Slow Fire (B-16, B-35, B-19)
・NRA 50ft (USAS-NRA 50, A-17, A-32, A-36)
・NRA 75ft (A-7/5, TQ-2)
・NRA 50yd (A-23/3, A-23/5, TQ-3/1, TQ-3/2, A-51, A-27)
・NRA 100yd (A-25, A-33, SR-1, SR-21, MR-31)
For a full list please go to http://www.targetshootingapp.com/wiki/Supported_disciplines
If you’d like to see TargetScan in action please visit www.targetshootingapp.com and watch 2 min demo on YouTube.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Your cards don't lie. Analyse your old targets today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Completely rewrite data stack to fix problem with occasional data loss for some users. Your existing sessions will be automatically migrated to the new store (may take a couple of seconds).
• New targets:
- BDS 25m Pistol (Germany, No. 9)
- WRABF 50m Benchrest (BR 50)
- TSNZ 20 and 25 yd Rifle prone (New Zealand)