Perisher is your unique and comprehensive guide to Perisher, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Perisher trail map —- not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Locate your friends on the trail map and let them locate you, courtesy of Google Latitude or Fire Eagle location sharing services.†
• Record your runs and log vertical metres and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and snowcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Perisher via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and logging services require iPhone 3G or higher, or GPS-equipped iPad2. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated snow cams and contacts
• Access to Demo Centre
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 29, 2012
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- 14.7 MB