MLB.com At Bat
iOS Universal Sports
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW IN AT BAT FOR 2015 ****
- Apple Watch: Introducing support for At Bat on Apple Watch to get live scores, statistics, pitch tracking, player cards, notifications and news.
- Support for Car Play (iPhone only)
- Watch an authenticated, live stream of MLB Network programming (participating video provider subscription required)- Pre-Game Lineup notifications (iPhone)
- Up-to-the-moment game analysis feed with play tracking data, game tweets and inline video highlights (iPhone, requires Premium subscription)
- New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (iPhone only)
- Player search expanded to include all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Re-designed UI for the newsreader (iPhone & iPad)
- Team-by-team statistical data filters (iPhone only)
- Native resolution to optimize At Bat for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Easy access to every game with new team schedule navigation (iPhone only)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
****At Bat Subscription Options****
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features (iPhone, iPad)***
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
• Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Condensed Games
• Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Customizable push notifications for game start, game end, in-game video highlights, condensed game, lead changes, run-scoring plays, team and league news.
• Closed captioning for live video
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account
© 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
• General improvements
• All-Star Game edition for complete coverage of the Midsummer Classic from Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati (July 14)
• Watch the Home Run Derby live (July 13)
• Live video of the All-Star Game, available for MLB.TV subscribers via FOX’s participating video providers
• Pull to refresh News and Video (iPhone)
• General improvements
148Apps —MLB At Bat 2012 Review