This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Sports
THE APP THAT CHANGES THE WAY SPORTS IS TAUGHT AND LEARNED FOREVER.
THE NEXT BEST THING TO HAVING A PROFESSIONAL COACH RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE.
CAPTURE. LEARN. SHARE.
Now you can share your moves and learn from the best using MiiMOVE Social!!! Sign up NOW!!!
MiiMove is THE app that allows seamless real-time coaching and interaction between students and coaches around the world so you can improve and master any sport you like.
WE MADE THE PROCESS SIMPLE FOR YOU:
1. Record your moves and email it to your coach. (You can use your phone, video camera or any other video recording device.)
2. Your coach downloads & analyzes the video, makes annotations and/or add voice instructions, and sends back screen captures or the entire video. (Coaches have an extensive suite of drawing tools and comparison modes.)
3. Get the screen shots and/or videos instantly for you to study. (You can zoom to see even the smallest details, compare videos side by side, or better yet, overlay videos to identify problem areas or track progress.)
4. Share your progress via email, Facebook or YouTube.
WHY MIIMOVE IS A CUT ABOVE THE REST:
✔ You can engage the services of a professional coach from anywhere in the world without even leaving where you are.
✔ Receiving instructions in real-time allows you to more effectively train your body mechanics, thereby, enabling you to learn, improve and master the moves faster.
✔ Comparing videos by overlaying them or placing them side by side is a fantastic way to know where you are and how to improve more.
✔ With our social e-learning platform, mobile learning has never been this intimate and personal.
What are you waiting for? Learn to move like those sports professionals without spending a ton of money!
DOWNLOAD NOW AND MOVE WELL, PLAY WELL.
For iPhone Users, Please download the new app, MiiMOVE for iPhone
The NEW and IMPROVED MiiMOVE 3.0
- New UI
- New Flow
- Redesigned the whole app from the ground up
- Easier, Faster, and Better to Capture, Learn and Share your moves