What's your 13th pick for this week of your NFL pool? iPick Football KNOWS! Use iPick Football with your friends to score your picks and confidence rankings throughout each week of games for the 2013 season.
- Animated leader board with standings & tiebreakers
- Share picks peer-to-peer; no login account needed
- Picks saved only on the device for future reference
- Share and import picks using email .ipick document
- Share jpeg of your picks on network drives
- Copy/paste a jpeg of your picks (picks in jpeg metadata)
- Supports multiple pickers, handicappers, and seasons
- Export picks to JSON text for import into spreadsheets
- Zero-to-many tiebreakers automatically resolve ties
- Prevents duplicate rankings & alerts missing tiebreakers
- Handicaps (spread, totals points) are provided
- “Avg” handicapper averages spreads and total points
- Handicap picks are automatically ranked
- Use Handicap picks and auto ranks as starting picks
- “Quick Pick” randomly makes picks and rankings
- Picks can be locked so not accidentally changed
- Winners can be entered when internet unavailable
- Compare all pickers' standings by week and season
- Previous seasons with results available for reference
- For iOS 6 & 7 users the iOS Activity View is now used for sharing so Picks can also be shared using Message, Twitter and Facebook.
- iOS 7 users can now use AirDrop and Flickr for sharing picks.
- Added to the "Tap, PIck & Rank" feature the ability to tap on the rank value to open a popup for quickly selecting a rank value while remaining in the same view.
- For simple Pick'em pools where confidence ranks are not used, enabled the ability to import picks that have no rank values.
- Removed the requirement for Picks to have a tiebreaker when imported. Tiebreakers can optionally be added to any and all games. When tiebreakers are present, they are evaluated during tiebreaker resolution in the order of last game (typically Monday night) to the first game of the week.
- You can now do "What If" gaming when the Week is locked by going to the "Results" view for the Week and double tapping on a team to enable the team button and manually selecting the team you would like to see win. All point totals are updated as if they won. Pressing "Fetch Data" restores the actual values.
- For new Pickers that are created, by default their League Type is "Seasonal" so confidence ranks always max at 16 even during bye weeks. Changing their League type to "Weekly" sets the maximum rank to the number of games that week. For example, if there is one bye then the maximum rank is 15. Handicap pickers always take on the rank scheme of the "active" Picker.
- (iOS 7) Fix disappearing sort buttons in Week view.
- (iOS 7) Fix unintended scrolling in the Week view.
- The popup view for selecting Rank, Tiebreaker, Spread, Total Points, and Scores now accept a single tap for making a selection. (iOS 7) Fixed these views so that values can be spun dragging anywhere in the view and not just on the values.
- Fixed so when importing a Picker the correct "League Type" is set.
- Made it easier to lock and unlock the Week by enlarging the area where taps are detected around the lock and unlock image.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 18, 2013
- iPICK Sports
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (32)
- 7.0 MB