iArcheryScores keeps track of your archery scores. It is designed with special attention to easy and exact usage. You enter a score just by dragging your arrow onto the target. Afterwards you automatically get a scorecard including the target-face showing all your arrows. You can send these results to any computer via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook. In contrast to other archery apps the arrow gets an an arrowhead when touched. That allows for a very exact placement, because your finger doesn´t obscure the target.
iArcheryScore supports FITA recurve, compound,field, IFFA indoor, Beursault and stylized 3D faces.
You can reach me via:
You create a new session, by entering a name, date and optionally a comment. You select a predefined session-type that automatically creates the rounds or you select a custom session and create the rounds by yourself. When using arrow-numbers you are able to access you quiver, add arrows to it and your results will automatically include arrow-statistics.
After selecting a round, you see the empty target-face for the first end. You enter your results by dragging your arrows onto the right spot. When touching an arrow, it transforms into an arrow with an arrowhead. That allows for a very exact placement. Additionally you see the current score beside your arrow while moving it. (You can use a "magnifying glass" for a even more exact placement of your arrows, especially when using the full FITA-target.) After entering the first end you switch to the next one by using the swipe-gesture or by pressing the next/previous-button.
After finishing one round, you are able to sign/lock it.That makes it impossible to accidentally change the round and will show the resulting score, when beginning the next round.
You are able to look at your scorecard all the time.
After finishing your round, you can send it via e-mail.
The e-mail contains your scorecard and the face including all arrow-hits.
- Open-Ended rounds:
You are able to shoot "open-ended" rounds. Select "1+" ends when creating a new round. iArcheryScores creates one end and you are able to add new ends just by pressing the button to goto the next round. The button show a additional +-Symbol to clarify this possibility.
- Custom distances: you can enter and select custom distances (m, yd, ft).
- Sight settings: you can now sight settings per distance and per round. When creating a new round, the sight setting is taken from the corresponding distance. The distance setting is not affected by changes of the round setting.
Some archers experienced a slight movement of the arrow, after they released it.
It seems, that they are not taking off their finger directly, but unintentionally let their finger slide before taking it off.
These archers can use "auto-shoot".
You can turn it on, by pressing the grayed-arrow-button near the zoom-button. There you can also set the delay for it to work.
When "auto-shoot" is enabled and you place the arrow at the target without moving your finger, the arrow is shot automatically, without you lifting your finger.
The delay-time tells how long you have to keep you finger down without moving it.
For additionally screenshots please visit my website.
If you are missing your language, please do contact me.
- German translation by Heiko Goes
- Spanish Translation by Mr. Stefan Böther
- Korean Translation by Mr. Hyung Tak Kim
- Dutch Translation by Mr. Herrn Eric Wijdeman
- Russisan Translation by Mrs. Natalia Valeeva
- Italian Translation by Mr. Marco Pedrazzi
- French Translation by Mr. Pascal Colmaire
- Polish translation by Mr. Marcin Golygowski
- Chinese translation by Ting-Ni Chen
Fixed Crash in Sight-Settings (Aperture).
Thanks to WhiteDwarf for pointing out this bug.
Version 4.1: BugFix IFFA Field/Hunter: X = 5
Version 4.0: IFFA-Field/Hunter Round Face
Version 3.9: 64-Bit Support
Version 3.8: IOS 7 Ready
British Imperial Rounds (thanks to Simon Banks for providing the rules).
This version enables a comment for each end by clicking at the pen. After commenting the pen is shown filled.
IFAA Animal Round
50m 50m Compound-Session
- You are now able to shoot: World Archery 3D, Standard 3D, IFFA 3D Hunting and IFFA 3D Standard-rounds.
- You can print your rounds directly via air-Print.
- iArcheryScores now supports Beursault-Rounds.
- You can now shoot one or two arrows per end.
- You can send the target-faces of your ends via eMail.
- Chinese translation by Ting-Ni Chen
- On Devices with IOS 6 you can now send your Round to Facebook additional to sending it to Twitter.
- The position of the target-face for the iPhone 5 has been corrected.
- Some Users didn´t know how to delete Sessions and Rounds. To help these users, a "edit"-button was added.
- After creating a new session the Rounds-View is shown.
- Missing Translations for SessionTypes were added
Version 3.0: You are now able to create a complete session with rounds. Please tell me about missing rounds via http://archery.gaebler-goes.de/viewtopic.php?t=24 or e-mail.
- IOS 6 Support
- iPhone 5 Support
You can now switch between ends by swipe-gesture additional to pressing the next/previous-button.
You are now able to shoot 15 ends pro round, fullfilling the wish of the American archers.
- Openended rounds:
You are now able to shoot "open-ended" rounds. Select "1+" ends when creating a new round. iArcheryScores creates one end and you are able to add new ends just by pressing the button to goto the next round. The button show a additional +-Symbol to clarify this possibility.
You can now search/filter your sessions-list.
Users of IOS 5 are now able to tweet their rounds The tweet contains the target-face.
Now works with IOS 5.
You can now shoot 8, 10 and 12 arrows per end too
Version 2.3: Auto Roundname.
Version 2.2: Auto-Shoot
Version 2.1: Custom distances, Sight settings
Version 1.7: Total per session, CSV-Export
Version 1.3 introduced a "magnifying glass"
Version 1.2 introduced the signing/locking of rounds
Version 1.1 introduced an arrow-analysis and includes a "Hit-Cloud" for every arrow.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 28, 2014
- Heiko Goes
- 2.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (15)