Golfscape GPS Rangefinder
Winner of the Apple Design Award!!!
Named Apple App Store Essentials HALL of FAME App! Apple selects the best quality apps.
From the creators of the #1 iPhone golf app, Golfshot: Golf GPS comes this Augmented Reality Rangefinder – An Exciting New Way To View Distances On 40,000+ Golf Courses
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR ANNUAL FEE
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
• Front, Center and Back of Green
• Up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole
• 40,000+ courses worldwide mapped and ready to play!
• Golfscape pinpoints your position on the golf course, allowing you to identify potential hazards, choose your desired landing area and see real 360-degree viewing while on the course.
• GPS Rangefinder with large numbers, front, center and back of green, and up to 40 points per hole
• Position indicators point to each hazard and gives you distance as you hold the iPhone to view your target.
• Assign ideal layup distances for your approach clubs
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. View courses at www.golfshot.com/courses
To add high-quality aerial imagery, scoring and statistics check out the Golfshot: Golf GPS app.
Various Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 06, 2014
- Shotzoom Software
- 26.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (239)