Ubersense Coach: Slow Motion Video Analysis
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Athletes and coaches in over 30 sports use Ubersense to improve through slow motion video analysis. You too can use your iPhone, iTouch or iPad camera to record and breakdown your sporting technique to get instant slow motion feedback during your practice, race or game. Examples include analyzing your gymnastics routine in super slow motion, comparing your figure skating technique side-by-side to a pro athlete or checking your long-jump technique in precise frame-by-frame; Download the FREE app and start improving today.
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record HD video up to 120 FPS (if supported by device).
* Import video from camera roll, email or apps such as Dropbox.
* Download reference videos from the Ubersense community.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Use Favorites for easy access to frequently used videos.
* Playback in multiple slow motion speeds and frame-by-frame.
* Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare videos either stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize side-by-side videos comparisons.
* Create video reviews using stand-alone or side-by-side videos.
* Add drawings and audio commentary to reviews.
* Track and compare athlete progress over time.
* Use Airplay to connect to a big-screen for group settings.
* Share with athletes, coaches or friends directly from the app.
* Post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dropbox.
* Upload shared videos in background while using the app.
* Export to camera roll and 3rd party apps.
* Watch and download drills from coaches.
* Use library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques.
* Browse user profiles and engage with them in Ubersense or on Twitter.
* Create your own profile to be discovered by others in the community.
* View videos shared by other members and give encouragement.
* Share your own video to get peer feedback.
* Create and manage your team or clients.
* Import contacts from your address book or Facebook.
* Organize your videos and reviews by team member or client.
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I bought my iPad solely because I wanted to use the Ubersense app, and I have it with me for every single training session."
— Joey Mantia, USA Speed Skating Athlete and multiple world champion in inline skating
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdles where they have errors in their technique and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique"
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free App, but it is the most intuitive App I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
* Introducing Ubersense Elite
A yearly subscription that allows you to archive and sync your videos to a secure cloud drive. Now you will no longer run out of space on your devices.
* Three Premium Video Content Packs for side by side comparisons
We are launching with 3 sports: Golf, Tennis and Lacrosse. In Golf, we have 6 PGA tour golfers with rear and side videos of clubs in their bag, SW, 9 Iron, 6 Iron, Driver, etc. For Tennis, 6 ATP/WTA players with their serves, forehands, backhands, volleys,etc from side and rear. For Lacrosse, we have 5 professional Lacrosse players with various skill demos and drills.
* Auto upload of videos
This enables you to auto share your tagged videos.
* Community improvements
Several improvements to how we surface the Ubersense community within the app, such as making it easier for you to fill out your profiles, publish your videos to the community feed.
* Full-screen views
We made the video player full-screen so that you can see more details on the screen. All tabs on the iPhone have been made full screen during scrolling.
* New High Quality video recording option within the camera.
This is especially useful if you zoom in during recording of videos for sports, such as Swimming, Football, Soccer, etc.
* Bug-fixes where app closes for some users.
If you have any questions or something is not working properly, please email us at email@example.com. We are very quick to respond. So don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 06, 2014
- UberSense Inc
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (91)
- 28.9 MB