Ubersense Coach: Slow Motion Video Analysis
Record. Analyze. Improve.
Athletes and coaches in over 40 sports use Ubersense to improve through slow motion video analysis. You too can use your iPhone, iTouch or iPad camera to record and breakdown your sporting technique to get instant slow motion feedback during your practice, race or game. Examples include analyzing your batting in super slow motion, comparing your tennis serve side-by-side to a pro athlete or checking your long-jump technique in precise frame-by-frame.
Get the FREE app today and see what Ubersense can do for you!
RECORD AND MANAGE:
* Record HD video up to 120 FPS (if supported by device).
* Import video from camera roll, email or apps such as Dropbox.
* Download reference videos from the Ubersense community.
* Organize and browse your videos by technique and athlete.
* Use Favorites for easy access to frequently used videos.
* Playback in multiple slow motion speeds and frame-by-frame.
* Zoom and pan videos for access to every detail.
* Use drawing tools to measure or highlight form.
* Compare two videos either stacked or side-by-side.
* Synchronize comparison videos for a more effective evaluation.
* Create video voice-overs on single or comparison videos.
* Add drawings and audio commentary to voice-overs.
* Track and compare athlete progress over time.
* Use Airplay or HDMI/VGA connectors to mirror to a big-screen for group settings.
* Share HD videos with athletes, coaches or friends directly from the app.
* Post to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dropbox.
* Upload shared videos in background while using the app.
* Export to camera roll and 3rd party apps.
* Watch and download drills from coaches.
* Use library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques.
* Browse user profiles and engage with them in Ubersense or on Twitter.
* Create your own profile to be discovered by others in the community.
* View videos shared by other members and give encouragement.
* Share your own video to get peer feedback.
* Create and manage your team or clients.
* Import contacts from your address book or Facebook.
* Organize your videos and reviews by team member or client.
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I bought my iPad solely because I wanted to use the Ubersense app, and I have it with me for every single training session."
— Joey Mantia, USA Speed Skating Athlete and multiple world champion in inline skating
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdles where they have errors in their technique and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique"
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free App, but it is the most intuitive App I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
Ubersense 4.0 is here! Bigger and better than ever before. Some of the major features are:
* Comments for videos! Its finally here. Have simplified conversations in private with your coach or athlete.
* Plenty of community improvements. Customize your feed of community videos so that you get videos relevant to your sport. Simply follow coaches and athletes to build your list.
* Engage with other community members by publicly posting your videos and also giving them tips. A video is private by default until you decide to make it public. We value your privacy and won't play games with your privacy.
* Introducing several video player tools, such as multiple timers and text overlays for the video player.
* Pause and resume video recordings to stitch together a single video from multiple shots or recording angles.
* Control the FPS for your videos by tapping on the FPS button inside the video recorder. Use 30 FPS for recording long-duration videos in order to conserve space. Use the highest FPS setting, such as 120 FPS, for short-duration skill assessment videos. FPS control is hardware dependent and not supported on all cameras.
* New sharing status indicates your most recent activity. So now you can tell with whom and when you shared a video.
* Instant sharing option after recording with a tagged athlete or your team or with the community. Cuts down 3 extra steps to sharing a video.
* Lots and lots of usability awesomeness and bug fixes.
A comprehensive list of features can be found here: http://bit.ly/VLU2oj
If you have any questions, issues or feedback on features, please contact us via email@example.com. We will not be able to respond to you if you leave a question/review via an app store review.
If you like Ubersense, please leave us a rating on the app store even if you have rated us before. Your 5 star ratings keep us fired up and going!
Raise your game!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 26, 2014
- UberSense Inc
- 30.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1898)