DashCommand - OBD-II gauge dashboards, scan tool, and vehicle diagnostics
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- ELM compatible WiFi (OBDLink Wifi, PLX Kiwi Wifi, OBDKey WLAN)
- GoPoint GL1 (hardwired) or BT1 (Bluetooth)
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
- power with optional drag correction (air & tire)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
Users can now set the background for the gauges view
Gauges can now be dragged to a new page, copied and resized to a custom size. Z-Index is preserved.
Added enhanced PID package for Scion FR-S, Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ
Added support for enhanced packages using GoPoint hardware on CAN vehicles.
Users can now see what PIDs their vehicle will support from an enhanced package, before they purchase the package.
Fixed a connection bug on some vehicles
Fixed a memory leak
Fix a bug that would prevent users from seeing their trouble codes
Fix a bug that required some users to validate their PIDs on every startup
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 06, 2014
- Palmer Performance Engineering
- 24.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (19)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (512)