iOS iPhone Social Networking
Yo. The simplest communication tool in the world.
You have a list of your best friends, you tap them, their phone shouts Yo.
It's that simple.
- Katie Yo’s Mike to let him know she’s thinking about him
- Matt Yo's his roommates to let them know he's got a friend staying over
- Jonny Yo's his Lunch Buddies group at 12:30pm when it's time to eat
- Mike Yo's bae to see if she's still awake
- Jenny Yo's a photo to her Family group when she needs no words to explain
- Danny Yo's his Mom when he forgets to call her
- Alex uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend
- Peter gets Yo’s when his favorite soccer team scores a goal
So, how do you use Yo?
If you like Yo we would love it if you take a minute and leave us a review :)
- Bug Fixes
- Finally you can hear the Yo sound when you receive a Yo while in the app. The little person shouting Yo didn't realize he was on mute the whole time.
- Everyone is saying "I wish i had more friends here", well you probably do, and now it's easier to find them since now it goes through your Facebook friends as well.
- If you didn't find all your friends here, we've added 'Invite' option in the menu, where you can invite via Facebook/SMS/WhatsApp.
- 3d Touch Yoing the most recent Yoer.
- We fixed a bunch of bugs.
If you like Yo it'd be awesome if you leave us a review!