Viber - Free Phone Calls & Text
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 200 million Viber users call, text, and send photos worldwide - for free.
Viber is available for the iPhone® and other smartphones. We are constantly introducing new features and platforms.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Free calls with HD sound quality
• Groups with up to 40 participants
• Send stickers and emoticons, making messaging fun!
• Share locations
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
• Send videos and photos with just a few easy steps
• No ads and 100% free*
Localized to: Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish, Catalan, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazil).
Viber is completely free with no advertising. We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
• Support for all new Viber Desktop - on Windows and MacOS!!
• Transfer live calls between Viber on your iPhone and Viber on Desktop
• You can now send video messages to your friends
• All new voice engine improves sound quality on both low quality and high quality networks
• Online status indicator tells you when your friends are connected to Viber. Note: users can receive messages even when not connected!
• In app banner indicates that you received new messages
• Automatically download new photos for faster viewing
• You can now add a caption to the photos and videos you send
• Easily browse through photos received from specific users or groups
• Show only groups in messages screen, so you can quickly find a specific group
• Larger photos and larger photo thumbnails
• Better looking contact info screen
• New package of fun stickers
• Accessibility is now supported
• Viber is also localized to: Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Vietnamese, Malay and Indonesian (In addition to previous languages: Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish, Catalan, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazil)).
• Performance improvements and multiple bug fixes.
• So many more small features that we can't even remember...
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 07, 2013
- Social Networking
- Viber Media, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2273)
- 22.8 MB