Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
iOS Universal Social Networking
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
• Audio from other apps will now duck when playing a video instead of being interrupted
• Fixed copying links to the clipboard
• Fixed an issue preventing opening links in external browsers
• Fixed a bug that could cause the timeline’s find box to appear stuck on screen
• Fixed issues with long currencies on the tip jar and advanced feature purchase buttons
• Fixed an audio stutter when coins dropped into the tip jar
• The tip jar’s sound effects respect the silent switch and ring volume level
• Previously sent tweets should no longer reappear in the tweet composer
148Apps —Twitterrific for Apple Watch Review