Tweetbot 4 for Twitter
iOS Universal Social Networking
Tweetbot is a wonderful Twitter client that’s powerful and a joy to use. Sync your timeline across your iPhone, iPad, and Mac (Tweetbot for Mac also available in the Mac App Store). Mute tweets by users, hashtags, tweet sources, or keywords (including regex). 3rd Party support for image, video, read later, and timeline sync services. Tweetbot also has all the features you’d expect in a full-featured Twitter client like lists and direct messages, and others you wouldn’t like the statistics view, a night theme for low-light reading, and much more.
What’s New in Version 4:
- iPad Support (Universal)
- Landscape Support on iPhone and iPad
- New Statistics and Activity View.
- New Column View in Landscape on iPad and the iPhone 6+
- Split View Multi-tasking on iPad
- More Granular Mute Filter Settings
- Quick Reply from Notifications
- Safari View Controller with Support for Content Blockers
- Improved User Profiles
- Improved Status Detail
- Refreshed User Interface
- Many Optimizations Under the Hood
Statistics and Activity View.
Enjoy keeping track of how popular your tweets are or how many new followers you get each day? Fall in love with the new Statistics view. Watch your tweets get faved and retweeted in real time (on a WiFi network), and see your daily global activity graph grow over the last 7 days. See all of the recent activity happening on your account in real time on the Activity view. Watch people follow, mention, retweet, fave, and quote you live.
Column View on iPad and iPhone 6+.
Tweetbot just got a lot more powerful with the new column view. Just rotate your iPad or iPhone 6+ to landscape and have a column dedicated to a list, search result, mentions, statistics, or activity stream.
Other Notable Features:
- Support for 3rd party services
- Add multiple accounts
- Powerful mute filters
- Push notifications
- Customizable navigation (iPhone)
- Save and edit tweet drafts
- Edit and view lists
- Wi-Fi timeline streaming
- Timeline sync across multiple devices
- Night theme for low-light reading
- Smart gestures to quickly access tweet details, reply, retweet and favorite.
- Status display customization
- Support for extended Tweets: Photos, Videos, GIFs and Quote Tweets no longer count toward your 140 characters
- Updated Japanese localization
- Support for iOS10
- User profile notes. These are private notes you can add to any user's profile. Can't remember why you followed someone? This feature is for you. Requires iCloud and is accessible from the gear menu on a profile.
- Slightly richer notifications for iOS 10
- Slightly smoother scrolling on iOS 10
- Mute filters now match accented characters, you can type Pokemon and it’ll mute Pokémon too.
- Added a verified timeline filter
- Added command-w shortcut to close windows via a hardware keyboard
- Fixed an issue where swiping between multiple images would sometimes not work
- Fixed an issue where double-tapping on images would zoom too far
- Removed support for Readability since they are going out of business
148Apps —Tweetbot 4 review