iOS Universal Social Networking
Discover and create the stuff you love. If you love stuff, stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You’ll probably never be bored again.
- Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about it on their Tumblrs.
- They’re posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio, anything. Passion takes many forms on Tumblr.
- Follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, thinkers, scientists, publications, architects, firemen—you know, interesting people. All the interesting people are here.
- Plenty of ways to find the good stuff. Search for it, or just check out what's popular/interesting/weird/wonderful.
- You get your own Tumblr, too, obviously. Post whatever you want, or reblog other people’s stuff. Add commentary if you like. Make it your own. Other people will do the same to your posts. That’s how you meet people here.
- You can also just send private messages to the people you follow, if that’s more your thing. Tumblr is yours. Be how you wanna be.
- Make your Tumblr look however you want. Custom header images, fonts, colors, all that. Use an animated GIF for you header image if you want. We can’t stop you.
Tumblr is yours. Welcome to Tumblr.
Tumblr Season 5.3 Episode Guide
Episode 5.3.1: The One with Performance Improvements
Joey finally gets his big break in a musical production of A Brief History of Time, and gets a big lesson in friendship from guest star Stephen Hawking. Chandler forgets Monica’s birthday. Phoebe can’t stop trying on hats. Rachel goes missing.
Episode 5.3.2: The One with Increased Stability
The gang goes out for sushi and reminisces about their experiences over the past three years. Joey dies. (Clip show)
Episode 5.3.3: The One with Additional Polish
After seeing an old flame (Jeremy Sisto), Monica calls a radio psychiatrist and gets more than she bargained for. An ex-cop (John Mahoney) comes out of retirement to investigate a missing person. Chandler hires a housekeeper. Ross scrambles an egg.
Episode 5.3.4.: The One with the New Patient
Niles looks inside a new patient, a famous TV and Broadway actor from New York City (Joey Tribbiani). Martin and Eddie close in on a suspect. Daphne feels a presence in the basement.