iOS Universal Social Networking
TextOne Pink is a very simple and feminine smartphone to smartphone messaging application.
The design is pink as well as the messages you send.
This is the new reference, already rated in top 100 social apps in France, Poland, and spreading in a few other countries.
It serves as a reliable SMS replacement, with the following advantages:
* No per message cost. TextOne use your data plan or Wifi connection.
* Send and receive photos for free. You can conveniently browse per conversation images.
* Group messaging. You can send a message to a group of contacts and those contacts can reply to everyone. You are thus creating an adhoc and simple groupchat. You can even send and receive images in group conversations.
* Reliable. The application is designed for message traceability to avoid message loss. You know if a message has been received on the server.
* Push support and offline messages: Even if the application is switch off or your phone is switch off, you messages will be kept on server for you.
* Extremely simple messaging: Open the app, write a message, close the app. You are done. There is no need to log in and log out.
* No need to accept contacts for addition in contact list.
* No presence nor status. You are on a phone not on ICQ in 1996. You are supposed to be always on. We replace presence with unobstrusive message traceability and reliability.
* No need for phone number use. It allows you to keep your phone number private and makes it compliant with devices without any phone number (like iPod touch).
* Generate a key code that can be used to use your account on several devices or switch device it. Write it somewhere just in case.
* Work with iPod Touch and soon iPad.
* Supports Emoticons.
* Ability to link to contact in your address book.
TextOne is working on iPhone and iPod Touch.
It is also available in a classical TextOne version (Blue)
** Groupchat killer feature: how to **
Easy to try it out !
When you have several friends to talk to in the app: Compose a message with to right button and use several of your contacts. That's it ! You have created a multi party conversation. Send your first message: All of the people in conversation will get it. When they reply, all people in the conversation get it as well.
** Invite your friends **
When adding a contact, use the invite feature to email your friends !
Do not forgot that the more friends you get on TextOne, the more useful your application will become.
** Need someone to chat or send feedback ? **
Just message 'processone' !
- iOS 7 support.
- iPhone 5 / 5s support.
- Faster reconnection.