Talkatone: WiFi Text & Calls
iOS Universal Social Networking
Make free calls & texts via WiFi or cellular data, no cell minutes used, all with the Talkatone free calling app.
Download Talkatone for your very own free US/Canada phone number! Call for free in the U.S. and Canada, and make cheap international calls without using your minutes. Send and receive picture texts and group messages in the U.S. and Canada.
Call, text and share. Stay in touch with everyone you love with Talkatone.
FREE PHONE NUMBER
Get a free phone number to make and receive free calls/texts to other U.S./Canada numbers. Talkatone can act as your cellphone, even if you don’t have a cell phone plan!
FREE CALLING & TEXTING TO U.S. & CANADA
All SMS/MMS texts and domestic calls (US/Canada) are free. Even group texting is free for all Talkatone users.
FREE PICTURE TEXTING & FREE MMS
Text photos for FREE to any U.S. or Canadian number, without using cellular data.
CHEAP INTERNATIONAL CALLS
Don’t pay ridiculous fees just to call your loved ones abroad. ALL international calls to you are also completely free!
PERFECT FOR TRAVELERS
Take your iPhone, iPod or iPad with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. or Canada phone numbers on WiFi, without paying outrageous charges.
TURN YOUR IPAD OR IPOD INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your iPad or iPod with Talkatone - No cell plan required.
FREE WIFI PHONE CALLS
No data plan? No problem. Just connect to the internet and use WiFi to make free calls & texts.
EARN FREE CALLING CREDITS
Achieve effectively free unlimited international calling by completing our simple free offers.
Download Talkatone for free texting and calling from your very own custom phone number!
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to get your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you promptly.
• International Calls — Allows unlimited calls to select countries for $12.99 monthly.
• Remove Ads — Stops displaying all ads for $1.99 monthly.
Subscriptions are automatically billed to your iTunes Account and auto-renew. You can manage subscriptions in your account settings. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
See more about Talkatone at https://www.talkatone.com
TIP: Talkatone Plus is available now! Forward your calls to another number, keep your number active even if you don’t make calls often, enjoy our highest quality voicemail audio, and more. Be sure to check it out in the Settings screen!
- If you opened the Contacts tab you could open or create a single contact. After that, the Contacts tab would show duplicate contacts and not let you open another contact. This has now been fixed.
- Check out our “What’s New” in-app display to see what we’ve added, and tap the button to go straight to see the newest and greatest features!
- Several bugs affecting call screen display were fixed.
- 5.8.0 accidentally lost the ability to warn you if the server was in maintenance mode. We put it back!
- Talkatone Plus is now available. Try Talkatone Plus if you’re interested in:
- Keeping your number active even if you don’t use it every 30 days.
- Forwarding your calls to any U.S. or Canadian number.
- Listening to your voicemails in our highest quality audio.
- We plan on adding more to Talkatone Plus in the future so get in now on this great set of features!
- All users can forward their calls straight to voicemail when you don’t want any ringing or notifications interrupting you.
- iOS 11 users: we’ve restored the missing badge for unplayed voicemails
- You can paste a large block of text onto the keypad screen and we’ll do our best to find a phone number inside it and dial that.
- Long-pressing the text field on the chat screen presents some new options. Pasting images in particular should be easier that way.
- If you display your contacts sorted by first name Talkatone now correctly honors that option.
- Minor UI bugfixes.