This app was removed from the App Store.
Photos2FB: Photos to Facebook Uploader
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Photos to Facebook (Photos2FB) is an ultimate tool for uploading multiple photos to Facebook.
With Photos2FB ...
- You can select multiple photos from your camera roll and upload them at once.
- You can enter caption for each photo, group of photos, or use the default one Photos2FB provides for you.
- You can choose upload image quality. This is very handy if you want to upload photos but on slow connection and having the photos there is more important than quality of the photos (lower quality means smaller upload size; thus faster on slow networks).
- Version 1.3 also allows you to choose image size.
- You can choose to upload your photos to any of your Facebook albums.
- You can even create a new album and your photos will be uploaded to the newly created album right away.
- Uploading works in background mode as well. Once the upload start, you can hit the Home button and switch the app. Photos2FB will keep uploading photos to your Facebook album until it's done.
Photos2FB makes it faster and easier for you to upload photos to your Facebook.
** Note: You need to enable "Location Services" for this app to work. This is due to how photos are stored and accessed. **
1.0.2 - 1.0.4
- [Fixed]: Photo orientation bug. Now all photos should upload with correct orientation.
- [Improved]: Error messages are now more readable with suggestion of action to be taken.
- [Improved]: Minor UI adjustment with some labels.
- [Improved]: Photo picker now initially begins at the bottom (latest photos); previously it begins at the beginning (oldest photo).
- [Fixed]: Image name will now save when user tap out of photo-naming field; previously, user had to tap "done" button to save the caption.
- [Added]: More dialog box when things don't work the way they should.
- [Added]: New user interface for entering photo captions.
- [Added]: New option for giving "default caption" to all photos, with running number.
- [Added]: Option to cancel current upload.
- [Added]: New user interface for specifying upload image quality.
- [Added]: New option for specifying image size. Smaller the image, faster the upload!
New in 1.4
- [Added]: More informative user interface, indicating estimated upload size of currently selected quality/size option.
- [Added]: More informative user interface, indicating how many photos are in each Facebook photo album.
- [Added]: Feature to remove all currently selected photos.
- [Improved]: Memory consumption and efficiency.
- [Fixed]: Some memory management bugs.
- Improved behavior of Photo Picker.
- Fixed image orientation bug.
- Minor usability improvements.
- Minor performance enhancements.