With over 1 million downloads and an Apple editors choice award, Couple is a more intimate way to share your life and the best way to stay in touch with your favorite person: it’s free, it’s fun, and it’s completely private! Couple, the app for two!
Couple keeps all your special moments saved privately in one place and connects you to only the most important person in your life for the most private messaging experience. Perfect for both long distance relationships and couples in same city. Express yourself with video, audio, and photos; be close, even when apart with ThumbKiss™; and do everything from one app: share to-do lists, set reminders, make phone calls, send messages, share your location, and more.
• Private timeline to build a shared history & remember all your special moments
• Real-time messaging to express yourself through sharing videos, voice messages, and photos (with photo filters too!)
• Send Secrets: private photos that no one else can see; even set them to disappear!
• ThumbKiss™ when you want to be close: whether next door across continents touch the same spot on
your phones to make them both vibrate simultaneously
• Sketch together in real-time: draw together simultaneously from a thousand miles away!
• Make phone calls or Facetime from inside the app
• Share to-do lists: real-time syncing from new date ideas to remembering milk at the store
• Calendar reminders: schedule dates, with automatic notification of birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates
• Instantly share locations
• Cross platform support
Features coming soon:
• Web based platform
• Multi-language support
• And much, much more!
Learn more at: www.couple.me
Need support? http://support.couple.me/
Like on Facebook: facebook.com/couple
Follow on Twitter: @CoupleApp
Pin on Pintrest: pinterest.com/coupleapp
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/coupleapp
In this update:
- Send videos from your library (finally!)
- Added a "call" button so you can activate your phone to call your partner without going to your contact list (all of you have been asking for it, it's next to Facetime button, enjoy!)
- You can now set a delay on asking for the security pin (it's annoying to be asked every time, so now you can have the security and convenience)
- Faster message loading when you open the app
- Faster sending of photos
In our previous update (v1.5.6):
- Send "Secrets"! Secrets are private photos that only show when you touch and hold them. Secrets can also be set to disappear after they are viewed. Let us know what you think!
- Easy saving or deleting of multiple photos in Moments.
- Fixed a few rare problems with the new lists, if you saw disappearing lists they should all be back.
- Performance and stability improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Social Networking
- TenthBit Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (28)
- 6.1 MB