Mother's & Father's Day Cards
iOS Universal Social Networking
One day we came in this wonderful world. During our first days of life we were helpless and fragile. It’s all thanks to our dear parents, our mothers and fathers, isn’t it?
Mother’s and father’s embraces are the most comfortable. Their birthday presents are the most wanted.
Isn’t it wonderful that there are special days in the year when we can say thank you and show how we love them?
"Mother's and Father's Day Greeting Cards free" is an eCards editor that helps you to congratulate your mothers and fathers creating heartwarming cards. A huge Gallery of themed photos and images with all kinds of flowers are ready to be used to design a holiday message that will make happy everyone.
Double tap on the selected picture and you can start adding a greeting text on it easily. The app provides you with all text editing features: size, font, color, transparency, shadow and arrangement.
Ready-made eCards can be shared via email, Instagram, VK, Ok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, FriendLife, WhatsApp, Viber and other services.
* an elegant, clever, incredibly clean, and intuitive interface;
* adding images via camera, photo library, app’s gallery;
* history of applying images with the option to go to the last creation;
* cropping patterns (original, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc);
* resizing, rotating and bending of text;
* 3D functions;
* selection of multiple texts to make simultaneous changes;
* copy any images from all over the world and paste them over cards;
* preservation of initial quality of images and of scaled text.
iDeas gallery grants you use a ready-made design of eCards as the templates for further re-design and reuse.
This app is for free, but it includes only Mother's and Father's Day image gallery and has ads.
There is a full version of the app called "iSmartMMS". Full version contains a huge base of pics for any occasion. With "iSmartMMS" you can use your own photos and pictures and of course without ads.
We made some improvements:
- Fixed minor bugs.
Anything is not ideal? Our team want to fix it right now.
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to trigger enthusiastic ideas of how to design it.