iOS Universal Social Networking
Who doesn’t do that? At the era of social networking, often we add text to pictures to share them on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest, FriendLife, Tumblr or WhatsApp, Viber and other similar services out there.
Basically, we often create text on images and it does not really matter what it is a caption, funny comment or a meme. Rather than adding some casual text on a photo we should throw some style, put on some effects and apply gorgeous looking fonts. Here is iSmartMMS Lite to make it easier right on your iOS devices.
Whether you want to create a creative watermark, your own greeting cards, or just fancy more interesting graphics for your guys, mom and dad, blog or site, you can get all of that done using the following...
- an elegant, clever, incredibly clean, and intuitive interface;
- adding images via camera, photo library, app’s gallery;
- history of applying images with the option to go to the last creation;
- cropping patterns (original, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc);
- resizing, rotating and bending of text;
- 3D functions;
- selection of multiple texts to make simultaneous changes;
- copy any images from all over the world and paste them over cards;
- preservation of initial quality of images and of scaled text.
iDeas gallery grants you use a ready-made design of eCards as the templates for further re-design and reuse.
SEND ONE EVEN TODAY!
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of iSmartMMS Lite to:
BIRTHDAY - issue beautiful greetings.
CHRISTMAS - write heartfelt wishes.
NEW YAER - add your lovely words.
VALENTINE’S DAY - express your affection.
EASTER - create blessing quotes.
ANNIVERSARY - mark a happy day.
WEDDING - make invitations.
ENGAGEMENT - post heartiest congratulations.
FATHER’S / MOTHER’S DAY - send XOXO.
THINKING OF ANYONE - reach these people.
MISSING YOU - touch someone’s soul.
THANK YOU - say in any situation.
LOVE YOU - show in different ways.
Share this page with your friends and let them create awesome photos, discovering the new way of humorous communication.
We made some improvements:
- Fixed minor bugs.
Anything is not ideal? Our team want to fix it right now.
Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org to trigger enthusiastic ideas of how to design it.