iSendMMS 2012 (Picture Messages for Free)
iSendMMS allows you to select a photo on your iPhone or iPod Touch and send it to your friends as an MMS!
- Delivers your pictures as picture messages DIRECTLY to your friends' phones
- Uses the email account on your device so replies come to your email inbox
- No links to click or ids/passwords to enter
- Choose recipients from your address book - no need to memorize their phone numbers
- Add a subject and/or message to your picture message
- Uses the data network to send messages. No extra carrier MMS fees
- Can be used from either an iPhone or iPod Touch
iSendMMS currently supports sending MMS messages to phones capable of receiving MMS messages via email on the following provider networks:
- Amp'd Mobile
- Boost Mobile
- Centennial Wireless
- Einstein PCS
- Mobi PCS
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile
*** NOTE: For recipients, standard messaging rates may apply.
iPod Touch users will need to be on a Wifi connection to send messages.
Please consult the FAQ section of our support site if you are experiencing any issues with iSendMMS. Feel free to contact us if your question is not answered there.
We're currently working on expanding the list of supported providers (which you'll get with free updates).
* All new interface
* Bug fixes for iOS 5
* Uses the email account configured on your device so replies now come back to your inbox
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 08, 2012
- Social Networking
- iDrew Software
- 0.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5135)