Friendly for Facebook
iOS Universal Social Networking
With Friendly, you only need one app for all your Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and Twitter needs.
- Save space on your device
- Preserve your battery
- Save Data Usage
- Easily switch between multiple accounts
- Order feed by Most Recent
- Configurable Ad Blocker (save bandwidth and block ads and trackers)
- Download Photos & Videos
- Night Mode
- Repost Photos
- User TouchID or Passcode to Login
- Colorful Themes
- Adjust Font Size
NOTE: You cannot upload photos to Instagram using Friendly. This is unfortunately a limitation of Instagram, which does not let third-party app post pictures. We will add this feature as soon as this is made possible
GIVE FRIENDLY A TRY !
And don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything
CONTACT / HELP & FEEDBACK
Message us at: http://facebook.com/getFriendly
or by email at: help @ friendlyappstudio.com
- Facebook® and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Friendly is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook
We are happy to introduce a brand new design, with bottom tab navigation, a new social switcher, new friendly versions of Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and fullscreen support for iPhone X.
Fixed in this release:
- FIXED - Crash / Unresponsive app when chosing an alternate App Icon
- FIXED - Crash / Unresponsive app when upgrading to the friendly Plus version
- FIXED - Crash / Unresponsive app when closing ad
- FIXED - Crash on the color picker on iOS9 devices
- NEW - Brand new design, with bottom tabs and fast social switcher for Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- NEW - iPhone X fullscreen support
- NEW - Alternate app icons (Change in settings logo or color. Requires Friendly+ and iOS 10.3+)
- NEW - Options for home feed: Page Feed, Groups
- NEW - Access to My Videos, and other feeds from Facebook Menu
- NEW - Redesigned sharing/download ("..." and "cloud" button)
- NEW - Desktop Mode access for Facebook, Messenger and all other sites (via new "..." menu)
- NEW - Open in Safari will display reader view if available
- NEW - Translations: Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Traditional Chinese (If you are interested in helping with translations, please check the new "Help Translate" entry in the settings.)
- FIXED - App becoming unresponsive after tapping on a notification
- FIXED - Reported crashes
- FIXED - iPad displaying desktop version of Facebook, instead of Friendly version
- FIXED - Auto-night mode not stopping properly when starting after midnight
- FIXED - Ad Blocker not blocking some ads
- FIXED - Missing upload photo button in comments for some users on iPad
Please take a minute to reward our efforts with a good rating on the App Store.
Visit facebook.com/getFriendly and we will do our best to help.