Flurry for Twitter
Flurry is a beautiful and fast Twitter Client for the iPhone (and iPod touch). Its sleek and clean interface is a joy to use and see. This is an application you absolutely must try.
-Easy access to tweet actions by swiping on tweets
-Instapaper, Pocket, and Readability support
-Innovative Swipe-Back navigation system so you don’t have to reach for the back button (especially great on the iPhone 5!)
-Multiple Accounts and Lists support
-Fast, beautiful, and non-intrusive animations
-Great text contrast on the timeline makes reading tweets easier on the eyes
-View a tweet’s conversation and replies just by tapping on it
-Awesome pull to refresh arrow (seriously, check it out)
-And much more!
- Now uses Twitter v1.1 API (this is important)
- Better auto-refresh behavior
- Fixed Mail Link button not working
- Fixed quoting retweeted tweet showing as from RT'd author
- Fixed failing to load some avatars (rare)
- Fixed sound now playing from videos when mute switch was on
- flurry:// opens Flurry. There are no more detailed options at the moment, but there may be in the future.
- Some other small things
Many people have asked about push notifications. It is highly unlikely that Twitter will ever give out access to the necessary API (called "Site Streams") to mobile applications so that they can implement push. Therefore, it is very unlikely that Flurry will ever have push notifications. This makes us sad :(. Other applications likely have access to this API because they requested access before Twitter started restricting their API, move than a year ago (before Flurry was released). We have requested access but were denied.
The future of client applications for Twitter is uncertain, because of Twitter's policies.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 08, 2013
- Social Networking
- Ash Apps Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (71)
- 8.5 MB