iOS Universal Social Networking
Create email templates for frequently sent emails
• Save subject, message and email addresses
• Use multiple addresses (To, Cc & Bcc)
• Edit, reorder and delete templates
• Use a template in zero time
• Email yourself in a couple of seconds
• Create as many templates as you want
• Duplicate a template
• Mails are sent from within app, from the built-in mail composer
WIDGET ON TODAY OF NOTIFICATION CENTER
• See the templates you have created right on the notifications center
• Send an email with one tap. Use your mail templates from the widget.
• Easily navigate through all your templates.
Synchronise automatically your templates between your iOS devices, signed-in with the same iCloud account. You don’t have to do any setup!!! Stay organised from all your devices.
• Set To, Cc & Bcc email addresses
• Type manually email addresses
• Import addresses from your device’s Address Book (Integration with native Contacts app)
• Automatically detect and remove duplicated addresses from templates’ recipients
CREATE TEMPLATES IN TWO, EASY STEPS
1. Add the content message: Title, Subject and Body
2. Add contacts (To, Cc & Bcc) to send to
The most FUNCTIONAL, SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE mail templates!!!
LOVED BY USERS
This app is exactly what evey business needs for quick response to all clients.
Exactly what I was looking for!!
Thanks for developing this App! This is exactly what I was looking for. My day was consumed sending emails while on the go via my iPhone. This app saves me so much time-- the only problem is what will I do with all that free time? Great app!
Clean and simple 5
I looked at all the apps for email templates and this one I found to be the most useful. Very simple gets straight to the point. There aren't 100 million buttons that you have to push just to write a simple email template. Extremely user-friendly inconvenience too!
Made my life so much easier
This app has helped make my email distribution much more efficient. I am thankful to the developer. Very intuitive! Keep it coming.
1) Allowing Users to Manage Data Stored in iCloud:
• Delete iCloud data
• Export iCloud data
• Turn On/Off iCloud Storage
2) Master Reset Option to delete all data from the app.
Thank you for using Email Templates!! You are awesome :)