iOS iPhone Social Networking
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE
• Plan unforgettable dates with other singles with Datebook for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the "What If?" feature to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
The latest version includes:
We optimized the look and feel for iPhone 6/6+ devices, so now you can browse matches at an optimal resolution.
Your match profile photos now have an improved layout.
And we also had some time to squash some bugs along the way.