This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Social Networking
Meet Pride – a free, simple mobile collaboration tool for workgroups.
Featured in TechCrunch, VentureBeat, InformationWeek, Cult of Mac and CMSwire, Pride lets you:
- Keep your entire team up-to-date on customers and projects
- Build a culture of radical transparency in your workplace
- Reduce email, meetings and duplication of effort
How it works:
- Download the free app and register using your business email address (this creates a private, secure Pride network for your team)
- Add customers and projects that your team is working on
- Invite collaborators and start posting updates
What people are saying:
- John Koetsier, VentureBeat
"Being able to slice and dice the “what you’re working on” data has a number of potential impacts, from project budgeting to improvements in employee productivity."
- Sarah Perez, TechCrunch
"Pride delivers a fun and playful experience that is likely to encourage employees to use it while delivering some very tangible business benefits."
Ryan Faas, Cult of Mac
"It has a light, consumer-like feel; its user interface is more dependent on taps than on typing; and it was designed to leverage features such as geosocial from the start."
- Virginia Backaitis, CMSwire
Pride is brought to you by DoubleDutch (www.doubledutch.me). We make mobile apps that improve our lives at work, making the workplace more productive, transparent and fun.