Collage for Facebook
Collage creates an photo collage of all your friends profile photos. Use the photo editor for enhancing, effects, frames, stickers, focus adjustment, orientation, cropping, adjustment, sharpness, splash, drawing, adding text, redeye reduction, whiten, blemish and meme. Create, save or share.
Simply login to Facebook then click 'Make Collage' to create a collage image and share collage image to Photos, Twitter, Facebook, Clipboard, Printer, Email or text (MMS).
You can choose from normal, large and small-sized Facebook profile pictures.
If move or resize a picture and decide you don't like it, simply double-tap the picture to restore to original location and size. To hide any pictures, simply drag up until they disappear. Use Reset to restore all pictures to their original location and size.
Use Settings to change the size of the Friends picture, using a title or whether you want to allow moving and resizing of the pictures.
When you first start Collage, you have to login to Facebook. By default, you are always auto logged back in when restarting the app.
Use Settings to specify whether to auto login to Facebook on start-up.
- fixed some minor bugs.
- updated screenshots.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2015
- Social Networking
- MarkelSoft, Inc.
- 9.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Classic Rock App
• CoffeeFind for Starbucks
• Facebook Friendz
• iMapMe - Always remember where you've been and your favorite places
• iMyAddress - Display your current address anywhere.
• iMySystem - Device, Memory, Network, Location, Media and Process Monitoring
• mText2Speech - Text to Speech with Auto Translation
• My Videos for Facebook
• PepprGallery - Beautiful Photo Explorer and Editor
• Phone# Find
• PhotosShare - Photo and video sharing between devices
• PowerSearch for Facebook