This app was removed from the App Store.
Yummy Filipino Recipes
iOS iPad Food & Drink
***VERSION 2.0 UPDATE. NEW RECIPES AND RETINA COMPATIBILITY***
Summit Media’s very first iPad app, Yummy Filipino Recipes, just got even yummier! With 20 new must-try recipes, stunning high-resolution retina display, this latest update is sure to be a hit with new and old users alike.
Now at a mouthwatering 121 recipes across six appetizing categories: salads and vegetables, noodles and rice, fish and seafood, meats, poultry and desserts and sweet snacks, users have even more yummy recipes to choose from! Filipino food enthusiasts everywhere are in for a treat with 20 brand new recipes that are inspired with exotic, fresh flavors and fusions like Pinoy Ratatouille, Tinola Paella, Binagoongan Baboy with Asian Herbs, and Kapeng Barako Sans Rival, just to name a few.
Also in this update is impressive high-resolution retina display compatibility! Yummy Filipino Recipes is as visually stimulating as it is a joy to use, this version is complete with images that are crisper, more lifelike and richer in detail.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- 121 Filipino food recipes - from adobo to yema!
- Six categories: Salads and Vegetables, Noodles and Rice, Fish and Seafood, Meat, Poultry, and Desserts and Sweet Snacks.
- Portrait-oriented Browsing Mode: Swipe through large, sumptuous images with recipe descriptions and overviews, all while choosing your next culinary masterpiece.
- Landscape-oriented Interaction Mode: Get into the heart of the cooking experience with interactive ingredient checklists, step-by-step instructions and quick tips.
- Bookmark and save your favorite recipes for easy access and a trouble-free experience during your next time in the kitchen.
- No Internet connection needed once installed.
- 20 new mouth-watering recipes like Tinola Paella, Pinoy Ratatouille and Kapeng Barako Sans Rival
- Now supports Retina displays of 3rd and 4th generation iPads, for stunningly crisp and colorful images