This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
••• On-to-Go Guide to Yarn •••
With nearly 3,400 stunning images of finished projects designed by award-winning knitting gurus such as Veronik Avery, Amy Butler, Susan Crawford, Army of Knitters, Pam Allen, Jenny Watson, Jane Ellison, Norah Gaughan, Jared Flood, Nancy Bush, Louisa Harding, Wendy Bernard, Cirilia Rose and Debbie Bliss, this on-the-go app will instantly provide information more than 320 American yarns, with a growing number of U.K. manufacturers. Now available with 20 percent more content, including prices and locations. Hyperlinks and links to video and free online patterns will help you identify the best yarns for:
* Cable patterns
* Children's sweaters
* other do-it-yourself projects (DIY) such as totes, curtains, etc.
* washing instructions for all yarns
••• About the Author •••
An ardent knitter and crocheter, Mary Beth Klatt travels with knitting needles, crochet hooks in her purse, and downloaded pattern instructions on her iPhone. That's not all! She also sew hers own garments. She previously taught sewing at Vogue Fabrics, the Midwest's favored destination for fabrics; fashion business at Columbia College in Chicago. She's also the author of Chicago's Fashion History, 1865-1945 (Arcadia Publishing) and Fabric U, an on-the-go guide to fabric.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems