This app was removed from the App Store.
World's Deadliest Airports
iOS Universal Reference
An airport is a location where, helicopters, and blimps take off and land. An airport consists of at least one surface such as a runway for a plane to take off and land, a helipad, or water for takeoffs and landings.
From Princess Juliana International Airport (Saint Martin) which is famous for its short landing strip to Courchevel (France) which is famous for it’s short runway and gradient, here is a collection of such Deadliest Airports around the world.
This application provides list of World’s Deadliest Airports (those are either famous for their deadliest nature or for difficulty to land and takeoff)
- No Internet connectivity required
- Zoom the image by tapping on it
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share it with your friends and family through Email, Facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Download this informative application and be careful when ever you are landing or talking off from these Airports.