This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Reference
Wiki+ is an amazing new way to browse, read, save and share Wikipedia articles.
"A perfect Wikipedia App for wifi only iPads" - Sacredhobo (US App Store)
"An excellent intuitive and free wiki app. Well done to the developer." - Chim pan tu (UK App Store)
"Simple interface...nice look and feel...a very neat app." - Sssp1234567123 (US App Store)
"Good offline wiki app...have used others but this one is better coz saves only the visited, bookmarked and doesnt take a lot of space" - Exoexplorer8 (US App Store)
Some of the highlights include truly native, retina-display optimized, offline mode, picture & article of the day, thumbnail preview, Twitter/Facebook sharing, Universal Wiki+ search and much more.
Please check out the "Developer Web Site" to see Wiki+ in action.
Designed exclusively for iPad, Wiki+ provides a completely fresh & intuitive user experience. One of the first Wikipedia Apps to provide a truly native experience, Wiki+ allows you to “Swipe, Scroll, Tap & Touch” your way through discovering information. The App features an offline mode which allows browsing and reading all visited and bookmarked article without active internet connection, so this is perfect for an iPad which has only Wifi.
- Launch “Wiki+ Universal search” by swiping right similar to iOS universal search
- Search Wikipedia articles, bookmarks & history
- Results are displayed as you type for quicker navigation
- Recent search terms provides a quick and easy way to accessed previously searched results
- Search for terms within Wikipedia page
- The home page displays a scrollable list of recently visited articles along with Wikipedia “Picture of the day” & “Featured article of the day”
- Scroll through Wikipedia articles in a beautiful paper display
- Quickly create a bookmark by double tapping anywhere in the article (the article is saved in Bookmarks folder)
- Share Wikipedia links and interesting facts through Twitter, Facebook or email
- Table of contents provides quick navigation within Wikipedia article
- Use History view to step forward or step backward through articles
- Update or Remove bookmark with a Tap
- Organize articles into folder for quick look up
- Swipe left to open Bookmarks
- All the bookmarks & history articles are available offline with rich images
- The bookmarks show a thumbnail and article preview for quick access
- Quickly sort through bookmarked article by Folders, Titles or Bookmarked date
Please note: This application is designed to work in portrait orientation only. As of now only English is supported.
- Bugs fixes and Performance improvements
- Contact email@example.com for any issues, feedback and requests.