You'll see it on CNBC or Bloomberg. A live shot from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange or the Chicago Mercantile Exchange where traders are using various hand signals to execute trades. What do these hand gestures exactly mean?
This form of trading is known as Open Outcry trading, and its a highly technical and sophisticated form of executing financial transactions.
Trading Floor is a great app for anyone who has ever been curious as to what traders on the floor mean when they flash those crazy hand signals.
With dozens examples, Trading Floor will tech you how to trade like the pros on the floor.
Learn how to signal:
• Expiration Month
• Expiration Cycle
• Various Market Signals
• And Much More...
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2012
- Appeum Inc
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bitcoin Converter Plus
• Car Loan Calculator Plus
• Credit Card Calculator - For Visa, MasterCard & American Express
• Currency Converter - 150+ Real Time Currency Quotes and Exchange Rates
• Currency Converter Plus - Real Time Exchange Rates
• Loan & Debt Calculator - Get out of debt faster using the snowball method
• Loan Calculator Professional
• Mortgage Calculator - Professional
• Mortgage Calculator Plus
• World Currency Converter