Sesli Sozluk Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
Sesli Sözlük has been established in 1999 and has been a leading dictionary in both Turkey and the world. Sesli Sözlük offers its users a database of 20 million words with pronunciations in 20 different languages. Learning vocabulary is easy and fun with our language games, and you can have the best dictionary experience with an iPhone, iPad or other iOS device. We have come to be known for our pronunciation feature that helps you listen and learn, and have never really focused on making a profit. You can also see images of the word you searched, or even see videos about it. The video function not only helps to improve your accent but also strengthens your ability to remember words.
Although Sesli Sözlük started off as an English-Turkish dictionary, over time, it expanded to support 20 different languages. Turkish-German translation and Spanish-Arabic translation are just a few of the translation pairs that can be found on Sesli Sözlük. As mentioned earlier, we want to share all 20 million words in 20 different languages with our users. We’re not just an English, French or German dictionary but a dictionary for all languages!
On top of this, we offer professional translation, article proofreading, editing, content writing, transcription and interpretation services. On our journey to become the best online dictionary, you’ll find that we always strive to provide the highest quality service. When it comes to words, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Sesli Sözlük.
You’ll find that you can use our application at home or on the road, in whatever language you need, both online and offline. Foreign languages just got a lot more easy and fun with Sesli Sözlük!
For more information, please visit our website:
http://www.seslisozluk.net - Sesli Sözlük – Dictionary, Translation, Word Games, Professional Translation and Audio Books
What users are saying:
- Very useful for learners, tourists and foreign speakers...
- Best dictionary app using offline and online.
- Works as described. I use it all the time as my first dictionary.
- this dictionary is the only one that i use every time. also it's working offline helps much.
- I love Sesli Sözlük, it's very helpful. Unfortunately you guys still haven't done an update for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. As a Plus user it's really bothering to use the old look, & the keyboard for the iPhone 5. Please do an update on this. - [Sesli Sozluk Team] Here is your update, enjoy Sesli Sözlük on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus too.
* Fixed Split view and Slide Over view layout issues on iPad (Thanks to Omercan D. for reporting this issue)
* Pronunciations fixed for number of words (Thanks to Murat S. for reporting this issue)
* Ad was still showing on Text Translate page after Ads were removed. This issues is now corrected (Thanks to Asaf H. for reporting this issue)
* On iPad when a word was selected in Safari and share action was performed Sesli Sozluk window was not opening in full screen and scroll bar was not functional. This issues is now corrected (Thanks to Recai A. for reporting this issue)
* Bug fixes and improvements.